or Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail your resume to:
PO Box 1332
Columbus, NE 68602-1332
Please email resume to: email@example.com Note: document must be PDF.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of the CNC laser cutting machine. He/she will also nest the parts to be cut and be responsible for producing quality parts. Parts need to be cleaned up if necessary.
1. Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on CNC laser.
2. Stage raw materials at the work-center for the day’s production.
3. Load and unload machine.
4. Maintain daily dust collector service and associated logbook in assigned area and report equipment deficiencies.
5. Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling supervisor.
6. Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufactures machine recommendations.
8. Perform some machine alignment procedures and optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance.
9. Check parts with measuring tools to ensure quality standards are met.
10. Monitoring assist and resonator gas levels and recommend supply requirements for daily production.
1. One or more years experience operating CO2 laser and/or CNC cutting machines.
2. Working experience on multiple brands of CNC machines such as Amada, Mazak, Bystronic, or Messer is highly preferred.
3. High School diploma preferred.
4. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
5. Some drawing and reading comprehension skills.
6. Ability to inspect flat laser/plasma cut parts with precision inspection equipment.
7. Demonstrated ability to read drawings.
8. Possess some knowledge of and ability to identify fabrication industry metals.
9. Familiarity with sheet metal flat patterns preferred.
10. Ability to learn or have some working knowledge of CNC machine code.
11. Ability to work well as a team member.
12. Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures.
13. Safety conscious behavior.
14. Excellent attendance.
1. Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 75 lbs frequently.
2. Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, crawl, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently.
3. Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day.
4. Ability to work in a 55 – 95 degree Fahrenheit work environment.
5. Work in a fast paced industrial environment wearing hearing protection, vision protection, steel-toed shoes and other appropriate protective clothing.